FINE ART IN LAKEVILLE, MINNESOTA
LAKEVILLE ART FESTIVAL
September 19 & 20, 2020 | 10:00am – 5:00pm Both Days
Considered to be one of the finest art festivals south of the river, the Lakeville Art Festival is held the third weekend in September in historic downtown Lakeville, Minnesota on the grounds of the Lakeville Area Arts Center. Featuring approximately 60 juried artists on the park-like grounds using a unique circular arrangement of artist booths, the Lakeville Art Festival provides an intimate and accessible setting to enjoy fine art.
The Lakeville Art Festival has worked hard to plan an event that fits within current restrictions caused by COVID-19. While the festival layout and events have changed, we hope that you will join us to support our local artists in a safe and welcoming environment. To help meet current restrictions we request that you follow these guidelines while shopping.
- Face masks are required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Social distancing will be required while at the festival.
- Booth capacity will be displayed for each artist on their tent.
- To meet capacity restrictions, we are requesting that you sign up for a shopping time using SignUpGenius.
- For the safety of all, if you are feeling ill or are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, we request that you shop our artists online.
The Lakeville Art Festival is proud to host approximately 60 exhibitors in an intimate, premium art festival featuring many art forms and mediums to include visual and performing artisans.
THINGS TO DO
Come out and support our local artists! This free festival will host approximately 60 juried exhibiting artists in ceramics, drawing, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking and wood.